3D Design Program
Art is a part of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) education. 3D designing and printing will unleash the kids’ imagination by allowing them to design anything they want.
This program uses TinkerCAD Software which is developed by Autodesk. CAD (Computer Aided Design) is a 21st-century skill that everyone should learn. It helps a wide range of users to create 3D objects on screen (e.g. toys, buildings, vehicles, animated movie characters, video games, and more).
Artists use CAD to design jewellery, furniture, and sculptures.
Engineers use CAD to design the latest technology product you see in the stores, and architects use it to design skyscrapers and houses.
Animators use CAD to create those wonderful CG (Computer Generated) special effects and characters you see in today’s cutting-edge movies, and video game designers use CAD to bring to life other-worldly scenes and heroes and villains for today’s favourite games.
Hobbyists around the world have discovered CAD as the primary source for creating anything they wish to make with one of today’s popular cutting-edge tools, the 3D printer.
In these carefully designed lessons, kids will learn how to:
- Create custom 3D models to use with games, movies, and 3D printing.
- Merge basic shapes to create more complex shapes.
- Apply custom colours to custom 3D objects on the workspace.
- Stretch and morph 3D models along three different axes.
- Download 3D models for importing into Minecraft.
- Use 3D printers.
Who is the target audience?
3D design enthusiast of ages 10+ without previous 3D design experience.
- Making everything hands-on.
- Solving real-world problems.
- Encourages independent and creative thinking.
- Develops future designers with lots of fun.
For more information contact us