This program uses Scratch Software which developed by MIT. Kids will have fun and create games, stories, animated graphics and sounds in a few minutes, just by dragging and dropping programming blocks. As aspiring programmers learn Scratch and start creating programs, they’ll develop a range of coding and problem-solving skills that will help them when they later move onto real-world programming.
In these carefully designed lessons, kids will learn the computational thinking concepts (sequence, loops, parallelism, events, conditionals, operators, data) and key computational thinking practices (experimenting and iterating, testing and debugging, reusing and remixing, abstracting and modularizing).
Who is the target audience?
Coding enthusiast of ages 7+ YO without previous coding experience.
- Encourages independent and creative thinking.
- Strengthens social, communication and teamwork skills.
- Develops problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Encourages good sporting spirit through competitions.
- Develops future software engineers with lots of fun.
For more information contact us