Events & One-Off Workshops
Robofun's awesome classes at your workplace, public library or organization!
- Our classes are facilitated by our experienced instructors (WWCC certifications).
- Conducted in-person or via Zoom or livestreamed to your social media channels.
- Curriculum aligned learning outcomes for children aged 7+ years old.
- Our classes offer dynamic and fun learning experiences through 45 or 60 minute live and interactive online lessons (including a recording of the class for you to keep).
- Choose projects based on principles of coding, robotics and 3D design.
- Tailored classes to for any theme or occasion.
- COVID-Safe plan to give you piece of mind.
Our qualified instructors will be available to answer any questions live during the classes
*Excluding GST. Special prices available for not-for-profit organizations. Contact us for more details.
^ Different arrangements can be made for a higher number of students. Inform us how many students you have per class.
What our customers say
Robofun’s virtual workshops are delivered via Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing platform with advanced features that help us in running an interactive online class.
This guide provides more information about Zoom.
In order to make our virtual group workshops accessible and affordable, we allow for an unlimited number of kids to attend at a capped priced to your organisation.
All virtual workshops are hands-on and project-based. Kids will follow along on their own device while the instructor explains and demonstrates each step.
In workshops with more than 10 attendees – participants will be asked to type any questions into the chatbox. In workshops with less than 10 attendees – participants will be able to use their microphones to ask questions in addition to the chatbox.
At the request of your organisation, we are able to record our workshops in order to provide a copy to the attendees after the workshop.
Alternatively, if you don’t wish to have the session recorded, we are able to send the project file to the kids after the class.
If attendees have any questions after the workshop, they are able to send them to [email protected] and our instructors will be able to answer them.
We require a 25 % deposit prior to the workshop. You can cancel up to 7 days prior to the workshop and receive a FULL refund. Any cancellations within 7 days of the workshop will result in the 25 % deposit being retained.