This program uses mBot robots which is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) educational robot. It helps kids to be familiar with different engineering fields (e.g. Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, and Software engineering).
In these carefully designed lessons, kids will learn components like a buzzer, button, IR (Infrared), LEDs, DC and Servo motors, and ultrasonic and light sensors. Apart from the assembly, they can operate their robotics model using their own programs. They also learn various applications used in day to day life and also used for robotics science field.
Who is the target audience?
Robotics enthusiast of ages 7+ YO without previous robotics experience.
- Encourages independent and creative thinking.
- Strengthens social, communication and teamwork skills.
- Develops problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Encourages good sporting spirit through competitions.
- Develops future engineers with lots of fun.
For more information contact us