Victorian curriculum aligned incursions in coding, robotics and 3D design, tailored for years 1-6
- Our incursions are facilitated by our experienced instructors (WWCC certifications).
- Conducted in-person or via Zoom or Webex and curriculum aligned learning outcomes for years 1-6.
- Our classes offer dynamic and fun learning experiences through 45 or 60 minute live and interactive online lessons (including a recording of the class for your school to keep).
- Choose projects based on principles of coding, robotics and 3D design.
- Tailored classes for any theme or occasion.
- Post class support to answer teacher’s questions.
- COVID-Safe plan to give you piece of mind.
Our qualified instructors will be available to answer any questions live during the classes
* Different arrangements can be made for a higher number of students. Inform us how many students you have per class.
What our customers say
Our 10 year old found the class fun, engaging and the teacher incredibly helpful and informative. Highly recommend the online classes!
As parents, we were a bit anxious about the level of engagement of the online coding classes however given the current circumstances of covid19, we decided to go ahead and enroll our son. To get some fun and to learn something new. To our surprise, the sessions were so engaging and enjoyable. Our son felt confident explaining his work and was encouraged to finish whatever tasks he was asked to do so he can tell the rest of the class about it.Our son really enjoyed all the sessions and we all looking for the up coming session.
Reem was very quick and responded to our questions very professionally. The class was designed properly to help each student and the level setting was very accurate. The instructor was very caring and made sure that every kid is achieving the assignment.
Robofun is an excellent program. Robofun ran a number of sessions at our school and the kids absolutely loved it. The sessions were dynamic, engaging and encouraged the kids to work together. The facilitation was great - very friendly and approachable but also kept the kids on task. I have no hesitation in recommending Robofun.